Dashiqiao Hongli Magnesium Product Factory
Address: Gaozhuang Village, Nanlou Economic Development Zone, Dashiqiao City, Liaoning Province
What are the benefits of using light burnt magnesia balls? The light-burned magnesia ball is an alkaline refractory product. The function of CaO from the light-burned magnesia powder manufacturer: it can replace the CaO in the lime, ensure the alkalinity of the final steelmaking slag, and reduce the amount of lime added. CaO can react with SiO2 in the slag. CaO+SiO2=3CaO. SiO2, Ca2SiO4, C3S and C2S are all high melting point substances. If the content of CaO in the slag is sufficient, the main component of light burned magnesia balls can be MgO. . Although by adjusting the operation of MgO in the slag, the purpose of reducing the superheat of the slag and thickening the slag can be achieved, but the CO reaction C+(FeO)=Fe+CO is used to reduce the FeO content in the slag and the saturated solubility of MgO to make the slag The MgO in it is easier to reach or exceed the saturation value. Therefore, the modified slag has both higher refractoriness and suitable viscosity, and meets the conditions of slag splashing to protect the furnace, so it can also be appropriately carbonized in the light burned magnesia ball.
There are four main benefits of using light burnt magnesia balls:
1. Slag basicity suitable for slag splashing and furnace protection: R (CaO/SiO2) is about 3.5
2. Suitable amount of slag (ton steel): 90---100Kg/t
3. Proper slag splashing time: 2--4min
4. Control the MgO value of the final slag:
5. The content of MgO in the final slag (recommended value %) select the appropriate light burned magnesia ball: ≤MgO≧45%, and adjust the composition of the light burned magnesia ball according to the final slag situation of the converter.
Address: Gaozhuang Village, Nanlou Economic Development Zone, Dashiqiao City, Liaoning Provin